Saturday, December 19, 2009

Which is the best Escada Perfume?

I'm thinking of buying an Escada perfume, however I can't decide which one. I'm looking for something fruity and not too floral. Something good for a teenager, like me.





My choices are


Moon Sparkle


Pacific Paradise


Rockin' Rio


Island Kiss


Sunset Heat





Which is the best?


What are the differences?


Which is the best Escada Perfume?
I love them all!!!





Pacific Paradise, Sunset Heat, and Island Kiss are my favorites! They all smell pretty similar though, I think you'll be happy with any of those.





If you really can't decide, you should order the Escada Variety pack online... you can get it at amazon.com... it has little bottles of sunset heat, rocking rio, island kiss, pacific paradise, and isba hippie! Then you can choose which one you like best!





Also, if you like Sunset Heat... They sell it at Khols for 50.00 but check places like marshalls and tjmaxx... i get the same size bottle for 24.00 there!





Good Luck!Which is the best Escada Perfume?
I have the one in the bright orange bottle (sunset heat maybe? dunno for sure) I think its a perfect scent for you because its very fruity with just a hint of floral. I love escada because the scent really stays on your skin for a long time.
I have Pacific Paradise. It's sweet and fruity. I am planning to buy another perfume. I might try Escada Magnetism.
to me island kiss


but i can't find it anywhere anymore!!


i got it from new york but i can't find it anywhere!!
Moon sparkle... newest and all grapefruit! its by far my favorite even though i do own them all! its very summery though... need something new for winter... like Fancy from jessica simpson!!
Pacific Paradise!
island kiss


pacific paradice
rockin rio
You don't like ';Into the Blue'; by Escada? I Looooove it! And get tons of compliments when I wear it.
Are you a male or female?

No comments:

Post a Comment