Saturday, December 19, 2009

Escada perfume - is it any good?

After recently having a baby, I have no time to go out to shops to do christmas shopping and so am relying on the internet. Its a bit hard though to test perfumes over the net - anyone tried Escada eau da perfume and what is your opinion - is it mild, medium strong, sweet or disgusting? Would a 22 year old lady like this?Escada perfume - is it any good?
HI,





Escada perfumes are generally light (except the Summer editions, which sometimes seem very sweet to me).Escada perfume - is it any good?
I love escada. It's hard for me to describe scents though. I guess I would say that it is very fresh smelling.
the last bottle of escada i had was ibiza hippy. Nice - strawberry kinda smelling. Dont think i ve smelled the other escada's
Escada summer heat is the best of theirs, the original blue is quite nice quite sorta ocean scented , for a 22 year old id say yes

No comments:

Post a Comment