Saturday, December 19, 2009

Looking for your help, Is there a new perfume by Escada and if so what is it called?

It's called ';Sunset Heat'; and you can find more about it here --%26gt; http://www.escada.com/





It's a really lovely smell. Sort of a subtle, fruity scent. I liked it when I tried it on at Sapphora.Looking for your help, Is there a new perfume by Escada and if so what is it called?
It's called ';Sunset Heat'; and I just bought it, it is my favorite perfume so far, I looooove the scent!Looking for your help, Is there a new perfume by Escada and if so what is it called?
sure, Sunset Heat, but you have to try it before purchasing (it is sort of sweat)
I got a free sample of Escada into the blue the other day. Is that it? I have it in my sock drawer as I don't like it much

No comments:

Post a Comment