Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is there anywhere I can buy Escada, ';Pacific Paradise'; perfume?

I've been looking everywhere for this scent %26amp; can only find it on E-Bay. I've never bought anything off there %26amp; am kind of leery about doing so. Is there any stores/ websites that sell it?Is there anywhere I can buy Escada, ';Pacific Paradise'; perfume?
If you go to Perfumania.com and enter Escada in the search box, it will bring up two pages of Escada products - with ';Pacific Paradise'; on the second page. I did not look further to see the different sizes, but they did list the pricing as between $35 and $58.





This website also has a ';Store Locator'; function which might let you know if there is a nearby Perfumania Store where you could buy over-the-counter instead of through the mail.





Hope this helps and good luck !Is there anywhere I can buy Escada, ';Pacific Paradise'; perfume?
I love that scent i wear it everyday





usually their perfumes only stay in stores when it just comes out for that season...yea i dont trust ebay either





ummm...their website might have it....or just wait for a couple of months cuz isnt that scent like a summer scent?





I bought 3 bottles of it so i wouldnt run out of it...
I agree with the suggestions of the above posters, and don't be wary of eBay... it's a great place to find a lot of hidden treasures, and I myself have personally bought perfume off of eBay before. eBay goes far to make sure its customers are safe and happy.
Macy's if theres one where you live .. if not check out their website they should probally have it .
try the perfume store at the outlet malls
try sephora...online or at the store
  • classical music
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment