Saturday, December 19, 2009

Escada Sunset Heat Perfume - Where in shops?

I THINK I remember really liking the fragrance a couple of years ago but I can not find it in any high street shops, I don't want to buy it online incase it isn't what I remember it to be though.


I've been to House of Fraser, Debenhams, Harvey Nichols, Boots and a few other shops and it's not anywhere...





Anyone have any suggestions?Escada Sunset Heat Perfume - Where in shops?
Escada do a limited edition summer fragrance everyyear. Once its gone its gone but dont panic!!!! The packaging and the name might be different but its normally the same or similar fragrance everyyear. Its a collectors thing really lots of perfume houses do this with their limited edition summer fragrances. JPG do this too!!! So look in boots for this years escadaEscada Sunset Heat Perfume - Where in shops?
If you have a shop called The factory shop, have a look in there. I bought one a while back. The other option is to see if you can find a dedicated perfumery. Hope you find it, good luck!!
Why dont you get samples of perfumes online and then buy some online? Probably cheaper too.

No comments:

Post a Comment